lunedì 13 settembre 2010

Diane Lane Talks Plastic Surgery & Marriage

Uploaded Picture: 


6a00e5502775dc8834010536ecae2f970c-800wi.jpg



Diane Lane opens up with this month's Ladies Home Journal about marriage and doing whatever makes you feel better about your body. Diane shared that she won't necessarily rule out plastic surgery, but for now she's trying to resist it:�



"Some days I want to get a boob job, some days I want to get the eye
lift. Then other days I'm like, 'Absolutely not! Have some integrity! Be
those footprints in the sand that lead other forward in a more
dignified manner,'"


But it's all about what makes you happy. It's a hyper-personal domain."



Diane has been married to actor Josh Brolin for six years and says that marriage is work, but worth the effort:



"At my own peril I will quote Mae West, who said, 'Getting married is
like trading in the adoration of many for the sarcasm of one.' I embrace
that. Bring it on. Because that's what intimacy is: It's a willingness
to be vulnerable, a willingness to bite my tongue and a willingness to
set an example of what I believe in," she says. "And it's hard! Look at
all of the sages throughout history. They lived alone."



We will get the chance to see Diane on the big screen next month in her new movie "Secretariat", which releases on October 8th. �


Thumbnail Gallery: 


diane_lane.jpg


brad pit angelina jolie madonna

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento