martedì 19 aprile 2011

Male Readers: Do You Want To Workout Like Dwight Freeney?

Uploaded Picture: 


DwightFreeney.jpg



I consider myself to be a tough noogie when it comes to working out - I love boxing, boot camp, and any kick my ass workout - however, just looking at this image of Dwight Freeney, wow I would gladly stick to my group exercise classes. ;)


But for those men who want to be a man and get in speedo season shape (or maybe more like boxer brief shape), here's how you can workout like the Indianapolis Colts star.


"It's all mental," the Colts defensive end says after he bangs out 40 reps. "You can't look at a big object and think it's too much. That's failure."


When squats seem too hard, you might move to the leg press. When a heavy weight is daunting, you stick to a level you know you can handle, and then stop making gains. Don't: Push harder. Freeney thrives on outdoing himself. An accomplishment is just another starting point to him. "The worst thing you can do is not try something because it's different," he says.



Continue reading at Men's Health. 

hillary duff Demmy Trombato Justin Didier paris hilton lindsay loahn

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento