mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Did Tracy Anderson Really Hope For Eating Disorder?

Uploaded Picture: 


000e445f_medium.jpg



According to the Daily Star, celebrity fitness guru Tracy Anderson - who is most famously known for training Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna - had hoped for an eating disorder to get slimmer.


?After my parents divorced when I was 17 my mum worked three jobs so I could come to New York and train to be a ballet dancer. But I didn?t make it ? I got too fat and couldn?t shift the weight.


?I tried everything short of an eating disorder ? which I really wanted to have, actually.?



Of course making a statement like that would receive some kind of backlash.� A spokesman for anorexia charity Beat blasted:


?It?s a disgrace that people who are role models make comments like that.
?Eating disorders are serious psychiatric conditions ? they?re not a fashion or a fad.?



 


top_story: 


yes



potd: 


no



hot_photo: 


no


elisabetta canalis ronaldinho cristiano ronaldo elton john mickey rourke

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento