venerdì 25 febbraio 2011

Kendra Wilkinson Finally Loses Her Last 10 Pounds

Uploaded Picture: 


kendra-hank-022111-1.JPG



Kendra Wilkinson has been working hard to lose her post-baby weight, and slowly she's been getting there - well at least up until recently.


Kendra finally was able to drop her last 10 pounds in just a few weeks, and revealed how she did just that with OK!.  


?I always thought I needed to be on some specific diet,? Kendra tells OK!.


?But I?ve noticed that it?s all about where you are and what you?re doing in life.?


?If I want to eat junk food, I go the gym. If I?m taking a break from working out so hard, I eat more salad.?



For more on Kendra's fitness plan & exclusive new picks, pick up this week's issue of OK! - on sale everywhere now!


Thumbnail Gallery: 


kendra-hank-022111-2.JPG

kendra-hank-022111-3.JPG

kendra-hank-022111-4.JPG


silverster stallone john travolta sean pean hillary duff Demmy Trombato

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento