martedì 22 febbraio 2011

Sofia Vergara Teased For Her Skinny Frame In Her Younger Days

Uploaded Picture: 


sofiavergara0205116.jpg



Sofia Vergara used to be teased for her "toothpick" figure when she was younger.


?I was ridiculously skinny. They called me ?palillo?, which means toothpick in Spanish,? she said.


?I was still skinny, but suddenly I had these big boobs. It was terrible! I used to tell my mother, ?I?m going to cut these off as soon as I turn 18?.
Sofia says she maintains her curvy figure by eating cake every day.


?I love it. Vanilla cake, angel food cake, chocolate cake. For me and my son [Manolo, 19], buying cake at the grocery store is like buying milk. We always have it in the house.?



Thumbnail Gallery: 


sofiavergara0205113.jpg


jennifer aniston catherina zeta jones michael douglas quentin tarantino jan claude van dam

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento