domenica 9 gennaio 2011

January Jones Nervous About Wearing X-Men Costume Because Of Curves

Uploaded Picture: 


sag-january-jones.jpg



January Jones - who plays telepath Emma Fros in the movie X-Men: First Class - is a bit nervous about her costume because of her curves.


?The costumes are insane,? says January. ?It?s a lot of very body-conscious stuff. If you look at the comic book, she?s barely dressed. She?s got quite the bod, which is very intimidating.


?I?m thinking, ?I?m supposed to be doing crunches on the plane. How am I gonna get buff in one day??


?I?m a petite person, so I didn?t want to go into a strict workout and eating regime. I would have disappeared entirely, and she?s very busty, very voluptuous, so I didn?t want to get rid of any of my curves.?


demi moore megan fox julianne moore lady gaga shakira

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento