venerdì 22 ottobre 2010

Julia Roberts Says Genetics Keep Her Beautiful

Uploaded Picture: 


Julia+Roberts+looks+stunning+white+suit+poses+aebr6tyqgRBl.jpg



Hollywood superstar Julia Roberts reveals her ultimate beauty weapon - genetics.


The 42-year-old actress isn't thanking a wrinkle cream to keeping her skin smooth and tight. Instead she thanks genetics, and slams her fellow celebs and their so-called beauty secrets.



?It is 97 percent genetics,? says Julia.


?Don?t let anybody tell you any crap about anything else, because that?s what it is ? 97 percent genetics and three percent just get your ass moving.


?I should know because I?ve never met a cookie I didn?t like!?



After gaining a few pounds for her latest film Eat Pray Love, Julia doesn't believe in the dieting "crap."



?I?m too old for that crap,? she said. ?It?s so silly, so pointless, and it?s motivated by a culture that for some reason finds it entertaining to perpetuate the glorification of our youth. It?s really sad and disinteresting. I mean, I know people really suffer and I just think, ?How can they perpetuate that??


?It?s silly to consider it a personal triumph for myself that in almost 24 years in showbusiness ? except for being pregnant ? I?ve weighed within about a five to 10lb range.
read more

brad pit angelina jolie madonna

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento