mercoledì 20 ottobre 2010

Hayden Panettiere Becoming A Boxer

Uploaded Picture: 


hayden-panettiere-092410-1.jpg



Well not professionally.


Hayden Panettiere, who's dating boyfriend professional boxer Wladimir Klitschko, has showed interest in wanting to learn how to fight from her man.



?All he taught me was, ?Don?t ever punch anybody with a closed fist because you?ll break it.? That?s it!? Hayden said.


?I was like, ?Come on! You?ve got to teach me! Let?s mess around!? hitting him with playful punches and he?s like, ?Will you stop hitting me. Why does everyone always want to hit me???


Why am I picturing Wladimir holding his arm out to stop Hayden from trying to punch him, while she swings continuously?

Thumbnail Gallery: 


hayden-panettiere-092410-3.jpg

hayden-panettiere-092410-4.jpg

hayden-panettiere-092410-6.jpg

hayden-panettiere-092410-7.jpg

hayden-panettiere-092410-8.jpg


demi moore

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento