giovedì 7 ottobre 2010

Kirstie Alley Less Than Half Way To Her Goal Weight

Uploaded Picture: 


Kirsties+new+venture+b5_CIDlu0Dtl.jpg



Losing 50 lbs., Kirstie Alley claims she still has 40 lbs. left to lose.



?THE GOOD NEWS?.I?ve lost 50 lbs!!! THE BAD NEWS?I have 40 more to go!!! ?lol?..at least I?m more than half the way there!!,? she tweeted on Oct. 4.



And she's not back on Jenny Craig. Kirstie started her own weight-loss program called Organic Liason, which launched in March. The program has given Kirstie support and inspiration with fans who joined her on her weight-loss journey.



?Thousands have now had huge success with my new weight loss program,? Alley, 59, tells PEOPLE. ?Nothing makes me happier than reading about their extraordinary triumphs?They inspire me to continue on my own journey and I am grateful for them.?



Organic Liason is the country's first USDA-approved organic weight loss plan that specifically targets cravings, curbs appetites and boosts energy. It will soon be available at a GNC near you.


Get more information on Organic Liaisons at www.organicliaison.com.


Kirstie boasts about the meals in the organic weight loss program:



"Meals that I can keep in my closet,? she says on the Organic Liaison site.

Thumbnail Gallery: 


Kirsties+new+venture+MRk-lcbL5mdl.jpg

Kirsties+new+venture+B_KXzdC4Ri-l.jpg

Kirsties+new+venture+xHcTKzafX0Rl.jpg

Kirsties+new+venture+c5YLsdRaMIDl.jpg


read more

brad pit

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento